The Confidence Project with Tracy Bagli Hooper
Tracy Bagli Hooper teaches leaders how to master the art of civility and connection. These professionals don’t wait for others to change. They want to discover their blind spots and take charge of the situations in front of them. After working as a TV news reporter and anchor, Traci created the Confidence Project. Today she shares her superpower of making people feel like they are the most important person in the room. It works for yourself too.
Elevating yourself makes others feel more important too.
- How to create a pleasant resting face
- The importance of practice
- How to introduce yourself to yourself
- Steps for building confidence
- Posture is the unsung hero of confidence
Learn more about Tracy and The Confidence Project:
Free downloadable resources to enhance your workplace culture.