Thought to Thoughtful – Mindy Gibbins-Klein
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview our first international guest, Mindy Gibbins-Klein. Mindy is a serial entrepreneur from England who thoughtfully ties all of her endeavors together with her idea of thoughtful leadership. Her focus is on the difference between having thought and being thoughtful in business, in leadership, and in life. What benefits does it bring? High on her list is the benefit of clarity, from the beginning of the thought process through the manner in which the information is being distributed. Being thoughtful at the outset saves time, money and creates better communication. Join us as we talk about the abundance of content that exists in our world today. Mindy gives us some great tips on how to stand out by having thoughtful content instead.
- How Mindy describes her superpower.
- The benefits of being thoughtful instead of just having thoughts.
- The difference between “content” and “thoughtful content.”
- Why the people who do best are the ones who are willing to think bigger.
- Why we don’t need more books—we need more thought leaders.
- How Mindy uses principles of thought leadership in her own life every day.
- Why you must keep yourself strong if you are going to create anything.
- Why Mindy recommends not checking social media or email the first thing in the morning.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace