Selling Influence – Mark Bowser
I’m excited to have my new friend Mark Bowser on our show today. Mark is the author of several books, including the just-released Sales Success, which he wrote with Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, and Scott McKain. Mark is one of the top Sales and Customer Service Speakers on the circuit today, and is also the co-host of the Book Publishing Success Podcast.
Mark shares a number of tips and strategies to help us understand how influence works, and how to put it into practice in all our relationships. He shows us how to create value for others and help them see success they haven’t yet experienced. Join us for a value-packed show that will help increase your success and influence.
- How Mark describes his superpower, and why anyone can develop it.
- An engaging story about a coach who impacted Mark’s life and helped him develop his confidence at a critical time.
- How Zig Ziglar encouraged and motivated underperforming salespeople.
- What Mark does every day to keep a positive attitude, and actionable steps you can take to develop your influence.
- Why you must give value first before asking for a sale.
- Why it takes 5-7 “touches” before someone will consider buying from you.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sales Success by Mark Bowser, with Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins & Scott McKain
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace