Meet 5 New People Every Day – Robert Galinsky
What does it take to become a true success? Money? Fame? Possessions? While those things are valuable, our guest today reminds us that we can never be truly successful or satisfied without one key thing: meaningful relationships.
Robert Galinsky has the unique superpower of meeting new people. He creates the situations and uses those connections to help others reach their potential. In our interview, Robert reveals many different strategies for meeting people. He also explains why we should be bold in asking for help, but not discouraged when the answer is sometimes “no.” Perseverance is key. Robert’s insight on relationships are earned through experience. His lessons on connecting will lift you to a higher level of success in your life.
Robert’s bio: Robert Galinsky is an author, speaking coach, and writer living in New York City. He is involved with TEDx teen, helping teenagers express their ideas to the world. He is also a playwright and the author of Coffee Crazy: 140 AHA! Coffee Moments from the Conference Room, to the Cafe, to the Kitchen.
- What it means to have “people power.”
- The benefits of meeting new people.
- Why it’s important to feel honored (and not bothered) when someone asks you for a favor.
- How Robert uses a coffee meeting to connect with new people.
- Why perseverance is so important in asking for favors.
- Actionable steps to meet new people every day.
- Why you should go out and meet people when you don’t feel like it.
- What’s coming up for Robert.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Coffee Crazy by Robert Galinsky
Follow Robert on Twitter
Connect with Robert on Facebook
Connect with Robert on LinkedIn
Life Lessons Through Literacy for Incarcerated Teens
Robert’s articles on The Fresh Toast
Mere Mortals Unite on C-Suite Radio
iTunes – Subscribe, Rate and Review
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace