Build a Business Like a Living Organism with Sheryl O’Loughlin
Forbes magazine says that Sheryl O’Loughlin, the former CEO of Clif Bar, is trying to get America to drink herbs. Personally, I am hooked. Rebbl is the best addiction I have ever had. Sheryl is a serial success story who has worked at Kraft, Quaker Oats and doubled revenue at Clif Bar. She created a company called Plum Organics, built it up and then sold it to Campbell’s.
Now as CEO of Rebbl, Sheryl knows you can’t have that kind of success without a great team.
She is here to talk about her creative ways to build a culture that delivers success within and outside the company.
- How to be a business with a purpose
- Creating impact with products
- Equality and inclusion outside and inside the company
- Seeing through the lens of how the acts of one will affect all
- How to treat your business as a living organism
- When you open a new path, your people can shine
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace