Be Real & Truly Care – Patrick Henry
Relationships thrive on authenticity. Patrick Henry, my guest today on Mere Mortals Unite, shares his story on finding his authenticity. Sometimes it’s right in front of you and you can’t see it. However, a little bit of praise turned Patrick’s life around. He engages his audience with his great talent and care for who he’s entertaining. Patrick believes that people want to buy from, and listen to, people whom they like and trust, and you can only establish trust through authenticity. Take this fun journey with me and learn how you, too, can find your true self. Everyone who knows you will be glad you did.
Bio: Patrick Henry is an author, speaker, and SiriusXM radio personality who delivers funny and entertaining speeches that show how to deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
- Why personal relationships don’t exist without authenticity
- Why you must respect the rules but create your own authentic path
- A basic rule of sales: uncover the fears and needs of the customer and then solve those needs
- Why Patrick often writes customized songs for his clients
- How Patrick stays grounded every day
- Actionable steps to be more in touch with your own authenticity
- How to find what works for you and cut away the rest
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace