Mindset Matters – Sonia Satra
Do you need a “mindset reset”? Do you need a little push to find your true power and hear your inner voice? My guest today can help!
Sonia Satra is a former TV star on the soap operas, Guiding Light and One Life to Live. She loves to act, but her true love is the connection between mind and body. She wants to help others recognize this connection and use it to bring more success and joy. Get ready for a mindset reset NOW!
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
Sonia’s Bio: Sonia Satra is a certified life coach, motivational speaker, and the founder of Moticise, the revolutionary new lifestyle & fitness company that transforms businesses and individuals by combining mindset tools and movement. Sonia currently hosts her award-winning fitness classes, nutrition workshops, and lifestyle adventures in New York City and surrounding areas.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Sonia’s Superpower? The ability to help people get to a mindset reset to discover their core power
- Why mindset matters on individual and universal scales
- How a client shifted her mindset to mend a broken relationship
- Why people are afraid to uncover their truth in business
- Authenticity vs Fakeness
- Choosing disengagement so you can hear your own voice
- Your CORE POWER
- How Sonia’s husband learned to tune in to himself
- Tapping into your senses
- How physical movement helps bring brain (and mindset) changes
- Sonia’s everyday rituals: exercise and movement with intentions
- Baby steps to take NOW to find your true power, beginning with disengagement
- Come from a place of fullness vs a place of lack
- Sonia’s upcoming role as Gloria Steinem in a mini-series about Hugh Hefner
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace