Mental Muscle – Jake French
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview the amazing Jake French, who shares with us his superpower of building mental muscle. Jakes lives his life with the attitude of “life happens … live it.” His story is heart-wrenching and incredibly inspiring. I’ve known Jake for years, and his smile is infectious and his wisdom bold. Listen for how he uses the routine of pause, reset, and re-evaluate. You also won’t want to miss Jake sharing what he considers are the worst cuss words out there: “can’t,” “won’t,” and “don’t.” Listen and learn how you can make people want to be around you.
- How Jake describes his superpower.
- The benefits of working your mental muscles.
- Jake’s heart-wrenching story of how he became a quadriplegic.
- The mental muscles Jake uses when life throws him curves.
- Why you must make the choice to not be a victim.
- Why you don’t have room in your life for hate.
- The importance of building a fun environment for the people around you.
- Specific actionable steps that will help you develop your mental muscles.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace