Just Be Nice – Josh Jones
It can be discouraging to think about all the massive problems in the world today. How can one person possibly make a difference? Our guest today reveals an answer you might not expect.
I’m excited to speak with my friend Josh Jones. He believes that the key to massive and extraordinary change exists in the world right now. There are more than enough resources and goodwill to make a huge dent in the problems of today. These affect humans, animals, and the environment every day. What we need is coordinated, collaborative, and concentrated effort. Josh’s goal is to help individuals and organizations make ordinary changes that contribute to extraordinary positive change in the world. He shares how he is doing this through the Just Be Nice Project, and how you can practice these principles too.
Josh’s bio: Josh Reid Jones is the founder of the JBNProject, which aims to move people to an equality of opportunity through three core streams: housing, employment, and mental health. The JBNProject has been designed to amplify good will by utilizing the skills, infrastructure, even geographical location of existing businesses for maximum scale and impact. By bringing together existing businesses with the most effective, transparent, and efficient charitable organizations, the JBNProject drives complete outcomes across housing, employment, and mental health by creating a collaborative environment to deliver lasting change.
- Why Josh describes his superpower as the ability to understand problems that people have without being burdened with sentiment.
- The benefits Josh has seen from using his superpower.
- The habits Josh has implemented in his life to have better conversations and help society as a whole.
- Why it’s important to pay attention to other points of view.
- How the Just Be Nice Project is managing impact for people and organizations.
- The first steps to practicing “Just Be Nice” principles in your life or organization.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Follow Josh on Twitter Use hashtag #JBNProject
Connect with Josh on Facebook
Connect with Josh on LinkedIn
Mere Mortals Unite on C-Suite Radio
iTunes – Subscribe, Rate and Review
Free downloadable resources to enhance your workplace culture.