Keys to Overcoming Your Inner Critic with Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown won an Olympic silver medal as a member of the Canadian men’s eight rowing team at the London 2012 Olympic Games. A former commercial banker with a big dream, he is one of few Olympians ever to have started learning his sport only four years before winning a medal at the Olympics. Jeremiah’s story is one of perseverance. His willingness to take a good look at himself and openness to change makes his story one we all can learn from.
- How you follow a dream one small step at a time
- Recognizing our self-sabotage
- Overcoming your inner critic
- Our character attributes are more important than our core competencies
- How self-care can change your perspective
More information about Jeremiah Brown:
Free downloadable resources to enhance your workplace culture.