How to Ask for Help – Marty Stanley
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview Marty Stanley, one of the most independent women I know. When she had a complete knee replacement, she learned about the superpower of asking for help. This is such an important topic for many of us mere mortals. You’ll learn that it’s not just about asking for help, but also letting people know what you specifically need, so they can help. This interview is so much fun. You’ll laugh and learn some valuable tips that will be helpful for your next cookout or business project
- How Marty describes her superpower.
- The benefits of asking for help.
- Why people love to help when they know you have a need.
- Ideas of ways you can help people.
- Actionable steps for making it easier to ask for help.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace