The Fred Factor & Beyond
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview Mark Sanborn, a successful and respected leadership speaker and best-selling author. He shares critically important tips about the power of storytelling, a craft that’s useful both in professional speaking and in any situation where you want to have influence. You’ll come away from this episode with a new passion for storytelling and making a difference in other people’s lives.
- How Mark describes his superpower.
- The benefits of being a good storyteller.
- What you can learn from Fred, Mark’s postal carrier who was the centerpiece of his bestseller The Fred Factor.
- Why you must be interactive and engaging as a speaker and a leader.
- How Mark incorporates storytelling into his everyday life.
- How you can benefit from Mark’s formula: “Capture + Review = Retention.”
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace