How to Increase Your Energy, Focus and Productivity – Neen James
One of the biggest challenges for today’s business leaders is staying focused and productive. Distractions such as social media and email can prevent us from accomplishing our most important goals. Today’s guest is an experienced guide who can help us avoid these landmines.
I’m thrilled to introduce you to Neen James. She’s a smart and sassy business leader who has the vitality of the Energizer Bunny. Neen reveals lots of practical productivity strategies you can put into practice today. Her advice applies to everyone who wants to be more successful, from the stay-at-home parent to the CEO. No matter your business, you’ll benefit from Neen’s wisdom and insight on productivity.
Neen’s bio: Neen James is a leadership and attention expert focused on productivity and obsessed with helping leaders get more done so they can create more significant moments in life. She is the kind of speaker who engages, educates and entertains. Neen delivers the real-world solutions and results that apply in your organization, your home and your community. Neen also provides one-on-one consulting on a variety of leadership topics.
- Why Neen describes herself as an “energizer bunny.”
- The benefits of bringing more energy and paying attention to what matters.
- How Neen stays accountable in her life and business.
- They keys to developing a successful accountability relationship.
- Why publicly declaring your goals will help you accomplish them.
- Several ways Neen stays focused and avoids distraction.
- The benefits of working in 15-minute blocks of time.
- Neen’s morning and evening routines that help her stay focused and productive.
- The time boundaries she has in place, and how she gets so much done.
- Why you should look for opportunities to honor people and their time.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Folding Time by Neen James
Follow Neen on Twitter
Connect with Neen on LinkedIn
Connect with Neen on Facebook
Mere Mortals Unite on C-Suite Radio
iTunes – Subscribe, Rate and Review
If you want to accelerate your #accountability, declare publicly what you want to do. @NeenJames http://julieannsullivan.com/neen-james/ Click To Tweet How do you make a great impact on the world? Be a person of #integrity. @NeenJames http://julieannsullivan.com/neen-james/ Click To Tweet
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace