Fire Up your Brain – Julie “Brain Lady” Anderson
Everyone wants to be successful, but how do you do it? Is it a matter of working harder? Getting a good education? Knowing the right people? All of those elements can certainly be helpful, but our guest today points to a more fundamental element to success in life, business, and relationships.
I’m happy to introduce our guest, Julie Anderson, also known as the “Brain Lady.” For almost two decades, Julie has been using science to ignite people to fire up their brains. On today’s show, she shares specific ways to accelerate success in your personal and professional relationships, as well as your career. Her energy is infectious and she is really, really smart! You’ll learn a number of ways to enrich who you are and what you do.
Julie’s bio: Julie “Brain Lady” Anderson is considered to be one of the nation’s top experts on the Brain Personality Connection. She is a public speaker; business, communication, and relationship consultant; and published author. For more than 16 years, she has used the science behind psychology to ignite entrepreneurs and women to fire up their brains. The information she shares will help accelerate your success in your relationships, career, and business. Her background includes Natural Health, Psychology, Human Resource Development, Psychoneuroimmunology, as well as courses in Depression, Anxiety Disorders and Brain Function, Personality Types, Brain Health, and the Brain Personality Connection.
- How Julie describes her superpower, and how it benefits her.
- Specific ways that positivity has affected her life.
- Ways to work yourself out of a negative attitude.
- How changing your thought process from neutral to positive can instantly increase your immune response.
- A new way to look at disagreements with others by discovering that there doesn’t have to be just one way to solve a problem.
- How stress and negativity can physically damage you.
- The habits Julie has built into her life that help her stay positive.
- A positivity exercise Julie uses to lift the energy in the room at her live events.
- Tips for looking at the world in a more positive way.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Your Best Mind Online Blog
Brain Lady Speaks Radio Show
Follow Julie on Twitter
Connect with Julie on Facebook
Connect with Julie on LinkedIn
Your Best Mind App
Anatomy of an Illness as Perceived by the Patient by Norman Cousins
Head First by Norman Cousins
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Mere Mortals Unite on C-Suite Radio
iTunes – Subscribe, Rate and Review
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace