Transparency, Reinforcement and Love = Success, with CEO Catherine Monson
My guest today is CEO of FASTSIGNS International, Catherine Monson. She has been at the helm since 2009. Catherine has been awarded the Bonnie LeVine Award and the FAN of the year award by the International Franchise Association for her contribution to the growth of the business, contributions to her community and promotion of the professional advancement of women. Most recently she was named Top female executive by North Dallas Business Magazine.
In her spare time, I say that jokingly, she has appeared on the TV show Undercover Boss, shared her expertise before the U S House of Representatives, sits on several boards, writes for Franchising World Magazine and is a keynote speaker.
On this episode she shares many aspects of how she runs this successful company. What stands out is her transparency. It may shock you, but it works.
Five levels of the corporate “hierarchy of needs” for your employees
- Setting a great culture is necessary for success.
- The importance of building the feeling of ownership
- How to Reinforce core values and key strategic objectives
- How Catherine leads by example
- Creating a positive mental attitude in Inspiration Hall
- How they include everyone in business planning
For more information about Anytime Fitness:
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace