Faith – Maia Aziz
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview our first Canadian, Maia Aziz. Maia has her own podcast called Morning Moments with Maia. She’s a mother of six, a wonderful wife, and works at Mackay Rehabilitation Centre in Montreal as their program director. I hear she’s a great cook and I know she can crochet awesome scarves. She can do it all, but none of that prevented her from having a child with some genetic anomalies.
Maia shares her story and how it solidified her faith that all will be well. She reminds us that we have the ability to choose having faith that life has a great purpose for us, but we have to remember to make that choice. A key to her success is to accept that sometimes we have to suffer through and know that’s OK. We all have days that don’t go according to plan, so join us to find some helpful ideas on how to cope.
- What Maia means when she talks about faith.
- The benefits of having an attitude of faith.
- How Maia trusted that her daughter would be OK after discovering she had some genetic anomalies.
- What it means to allow yourself to suffer through a hard situation.
- Actionable steps to developing a deeper faith.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace