Learning Made Easier with Brainiac Dave Farrow
Dave Farrow is the two-time Guinness Record holder for greatest memory and the CEO of Farrow Communications. To earn the world record, Farrow recalled the exact order of 59 decks of shuffled playing cards using ‘The Farrow Memory Method’. This method was originally invented to combat Farrow’s dyslexia and ADHD and is now a unique memory system backed by a double-blind neuroscience study at McGill University.
This is a very interesting conversation with a real Brainiac. Hold on to your seats as you listen.
- Why you should care about your memories
- What you can do about forgetfulness due to stress
- You don’t need math to fight a bear
- The importance of continuous learning to succeed as an entrepreneur
- How to have a visual representation of a concept to boost your memory
Interview Links & Other Resources
Free downloadable resources to enhance your workplace culture.