Understanding Why A Different Perspective is OK with Cara Silletto
Cara Silletto is a millennial who is the best advocate millennials could ever have. On today’s episode though she talks to us about the importance of having a different perspective. People have different backgrounds that shapes who they are and how they act and react. Successful people understand these differences and are open to alternative paths to reach their goals and the goals of their companies.
● The importance of seeing the world through other people’s eyes
● What you can learn from a photography class
● Secrets to deal with conflict resolution
● How everything changes much faster now
● Understanding leads to Empathy which leads to Connection
● Why searching for an opposite opinion can make you a better person
Interview Links & Other Resources
Free downloadable resources to enhance your workplace culture.