How to Build Passionate Enthusiasm – Pegine Echevarria
How is your enthusiasm? Is it passionate and powerful? Listen in today as Pegine Echevarria gives tips on building your own enthusiasm and giving it to the world; you’ll leave feeling refreshed and renewed.
Pegine is a motivational speaker, coach, consultant, and author. And, let’s be real–don’t we all need more passionate enthusiasm in our lives? While it may be cool to be unenthusiastic and apathetic, it’s absolutely refreshing to see passionate enthusiasm on display. Join us to learn how!
Pegine’s Bio: Pegine Echevarria, MSW, CSP is a business woman and keynote speaker on leadership, business and success. She is quoted in Forbes Magazine, Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her company Team Pegine was named the #3 of the 50 Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies. Macy’s and Minority Business Enterprise Magazine named her one of 3 women who rock in business in the US. She is the only Latina and of 8 women inducted in the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame. Her books include “Sometimes You Need to Kick Your Own Butt“.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Pegine’s super power: passionate enthusiasm
- How her super power makes a difference in influence, engagement, and success
- How we are always influencing our relationships
- How passionate enthusiasm affects networking
- Why passionate enthusiasm is like a wave that goes out and comes back
- Own your power—whatever it is
- Cherishing your gift
- How to handle tough times with passionate enthusiasm
- How to use daily rituals to be ready
- Pegine’s daily rituals
- How to use chants and songs for motivation
- Small steps YOU can take TODAY to increase your passionate enthusiasm
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace