It's Not About Me
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview Bryan Heathman, President of Made for Success Publishing, a company that assists speakers and authors in getting their stories heard. I have worked with Bryan before and his entire team was resourceful and helpful. As we worked together, we became friends and stayed connected. Bryan talks about the importance of connecting and being relatable. He’ll share the value of being intentional, a little vulnerable, and the gift of concentrating on someone else besides yourself.
- How Bryan describes his superpower.
- What benefits Bryan has seen from connecting people to one another.
- Why Bryan keeps a story in his “pocket” at social events to start conversations.
- Why part of being a good connector is being prepared.
- The importance of being conscious about making recommendations and referrals.
- Practical steps to become a better connector.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace