Big Thinking Leads to Big Actions – Jeffrey Hayzlett
Have you ever felt like you needed to “up your game”, but you don’t exactly know how? Sometimes we think the big league players got there by a stroke of luck or having some sort of connection that we could never have. The truth may surprise you! In this episode, we find out that leveling up can start with a Google search for an organization you have no contacts in. Take comfort knowing we all level up with the same actions. Thinking bigger will lead to taking bigger actions and bigger risk – for a bigger reward!
“When you make it to the top, you have to send the elevator back down for everyone else.” – Kevin Spacey
Today’s guest is the King of thinking big. Jeffrey Hayzlett is a name that may be familiar to you! He’s open and approachable and he will be the first to tell you he doesn’t know everything. He’s here today to talk about what he does to both think and act big!
Jeffrey’s Bio: Jeffrey Hayzlett is the primetime television host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV and is the host of the award-winning All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett on the CBS on-demand podcast network Play.It. Hayzlett is a global business celebrity, Hall of Fame speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Jeffrey’s superpower? He’s a cowboy
- How he’s used business to fulfill his cowboy dreams
- How he stopped being stupid and you can too
- Why he was able to sponsor The Celebrity Apprentice
- How one conversation turned into multiple contacts that led to numerous business deals
- It’s ok if you don’t know something. Find out and educate yourself for next time
- Why Jeffrey considered himself a shy person, but in retrospect, probably wasn’t
- His first realization that he was a big guy
- Why he hasn’t made his biggest mistake yet
- Why he hasn’t had his biggest success yet
- The one thing Jeffrey is addicted to
- Do the things you are doing today let you focus on your highest priority tasks?
- When you need to ignore your inner voice
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace