Be Impeccable With Your Word
This episode of Mere Mortals Unite explores a super power solution contained in the book, The Four Agreements, by Don Miquel Ruiz. The four agreements are simple, not easy and their impact is deep.
This episode looks at how to be impeccable with your word. The word impeccable means without sin in Latin. The agreement deals with doing no harm with the words that come out of your mouth. It also includes the thoughts in your head, as the avenue of how you talk to yourself.
As human beings in our current society, life is sometimes too busy for you to really think about what you say. However, making time to think before you speak makes a profound difference in your life and the lives around you.
- The power of the words you use
- The danger of speaking untruths
- The importance of thinking before you speak
- The effect you can have with your own self-talk
- The reward of being accountable
- Three important questions to ask yourself first
- Is it true?
- Is it kind?
- Will it help?
Links & Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace