The Rewards of Taking a Risk with Andy Molinsky
Andy Molinsky is a professor of organizational behavior and psychology at Brandeis University. He is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, Psychology Today, and Inc Magazine. He has authored two popular business books: Global Dexterity and his new book Reach.
Andy shares his superpower of how to successfully get outside of your comfort zone.
- The necessity of being open to new ideas
- How trust in yourself will enhance your ability do more
- The importance of getting outside your comfort zone
- Cultural differences that might inhibit us
- Why not to give up after the first try
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace