Shift Your Focus to Serve Your Customer Better with Adam Toporek
Adam Toporek is an internationally-recognized customer experience expert. Adam helps organizations transform their relationships with their customers through better strategy, training, and communication. He is the author of Be Your Customer’s Hero and the co-host of the Crack the Customer Code podcast.
My favorite statement in this episode is when Adam said, “You’re not responsible for someone else’s emotional state.” We all have enough to take care of in our own lives. Follow Adam as he explains his 3 S’s – Soothe the Psyche, Solve the Screw-up, Set-up the Success. A great episode and fun!
- How you treat customers is who you are as a person
- Skill set to deal with challenging situations
- Understanding customer emotion
- What is the Amygdala hijack?
- The difference between being and acting like
- The importance of depersonalization and how it effects communication
- The peek-end rule
More information about Adam Toporek:
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace