Be Intentional in the Growth of Your Culture with Marissa Levin
A 20-year entrepreneur, speaker, & globally recognized growth strategist, Marissa’s lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, & empower 100 million entrepreneurs & leaders with the skillsets and mindsets they need to reach their greatest potential.
As CEO of Successful Culture, Marissa helps CEOs master the 3 most critical aspects of business growth: leadership development, strategy formulation & execution, and organizational culture assessment & improvement.
Marissa shares her views on workplace culture including some of her Eight Secrets to a Growth-Driven Culture:
- Commitment to a Non=Toxic Environment
- Commitment to Fun
- Safety Outside of the Comfort Zone
- Employee Input for Ideas, Improvements and Direction
- Join for One Position; Stay for Another
- Continuous Learning
- Responsible Flexibility and Work-Life Integration
- Empowerment & Accountability
- How to NOT have a toxic environment
- The importance of knowing that your employer has your back
- What does it mean to have a “safe” environment?
- Many ideas on how to create continuing education
- How to build an advisory board
For more information about Marissa:
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace