The Impact You Make with Ilja Grzeskowitz
Ilja Grzeskowitz is an award-winning keynote Speaker who has inspired audiences in eleven different countries on three continents. Today he helps organizations all over the world to create a culture of change. When he is not writing another bestseller, then he loves to play golf or to enjoy a fine single malt whiskey.
His general rule is to live to lift people up. Ilja talks about the intention of making people feel better about themselves after interacting with him. He is an authentically nice person!
- How you impact other lives
- The importance of being accountable for the words you use
- The value of the difference you can make
- How to be more aware of what we do
- What happens when you as, “What if?”
- The magic in making one connection at a time
- The power of consistency
Interview Links & Other Resources
Sign Up for Business Culture Insights and receive
7 Practices for a Happier Workplace